What is Revo Uninstaller Hunter Mode?
Revo Uninstaller Hunter Mode is an unique feature of Revo Uninstaller PRO which provides you ease and flexibility to uninstall, stop or delete programs by simply dragging the Hunter window, with the mouse cursor, over desktop icons, the system tray or the running programs.
By Default, you will see floating blue radar on your computer, that is Hunter window.
Revo Uninstall is a tool to uninstall programs that are already installed on your computer, with multiple viewing options, the software update has been installed, which makes the website link applications.
Revo Uninstaller has advanced algorithms for fast, accurate and highly efficient in searching for files that were left behind Windows Services, Drivers, and other program components.
How to Use Revo Uninstaller Hunter Mode
- Open Revo Uninstaller app that exist on your computer.
- Click the icon Hunter Mode (radar image) on the ribbon or click View -> Hunter Mode
- Once clicking, the Hunter Windows on your Desktop will be activated ( Radar image is blue on your desktop)
- You can drag the Hunter Windows to icons to be deleted.
- After dragging the program icon there will be a menu> Uninstall
- When the Uninstall Windows appears, you will find some information about the program to be uninstalled. Then you will choose to use scanning mode. After selecting the scanning mode then press Next
- After that the program will backup the registry and create a system restore point, and perform scanning of files, folders and registry where the program located.
- After the scanning process is completed, the registry location will appear, delete the registry file by clicking Select All> then Click Delete,
- After removing the Registry program you can do the deletion on the folder and the leftover program files. There are some files that require you to reboot your computer.
- Please proceed / Restart your computer.
so, have you using Revo Uninstaller hunter mode?